Companion Animal Hospital Veterinary Care Foundation
The Veterinary Care Foundation (VCF) is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation that helps veterinary practices fund their discounted and no - charge cases.
Companion Animal Hospital has established a fund under the VCF charitable umbrella. This enables our clients and the general public to make tax-deductible gifts through the Foundation which will support our practice's charitable endeavors.
100% of all funds donated to a practice's charitable fund go directly to our practice to help animals in need.
- Foundation funds are intended for the following use:
- Funding for Good Samaritan cases
- Assist pet owners in financial crisis
- Care for police/fire and service animals
- Provide support to pets of families in crisis
- Funding for pets harmed or displaced due to local disaster (such as weather, fire, etc)